We are delighted to partner with our friends at Clearpay, to provide you with a flexible interest-free payment option on your Blair Boulevard order!
How does Clearpay Work?
Clearpay makes your monthly budgeting even easier by letting you spread the cost of your order over 4 interest-free instalments paid every 2 weeks.
Got a question about Clearpay?
Who can use Clearpay?
- Customers over the age of 18.
- UK Residents.
- Customers with a billing and delivery address registered in the UK.
- Customers who have a valid and verifiable email address and phone number.
- Customers who have a UK Debit or Credit card.
- Customers who are capable of entering in to a legally binding contract with Clearpay
- Customers who have a verifiable and valid ID.
When can Clearpay be used to place an order?
- When placing an order between £1 and £1000.
How do you pay with Clearpay?
- Shop on our website as normal, on the checkout page select “Clearpay”.
- You’ll be redirected to the Clearpay portal where you’ll be asked to register with an email address and password, or sign in to an existing Clearpay account. Once you’ve agreed to the terms and registered you won’t need to do it again.
- Make sure your details are correct – Clearpay use this information to keep you up to date on any payments or refunds due.
How does paying off instalments work?
- You’ll be asked to pay the first of 4 instalments once you’ve logged into the Clearpay portal at checkout.
- Instalments 2, 3 and 4 will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you selected at checkout every 2 weeks.
- You’ll receive a reminder from Clearpay 2 days before each instalment is collected.
- If you miss a payment, Clearpay will send you a text message and email letting you know the automatic payment has failed. If the automatic payment fails, Clearpay wil ltry and collect payment from any other cards you have in your Clearpay account. You’ll have until 11pm the next day to make a missed payment before being charged any late fees.
- To pay a missed payment, simply log in to your app or online and click PAY NOW next to your “overdue payment”. If you’re worried about making payment, contact Clearpay as soon as possible.
- Clearpay won’t approve any furhter orders until your account is up to date to help you get back on track.
- You can pay off the balance of your order early with the PAY NOW feature in the Clearpay app.
Having trouble paying with Clearpay?
If you have any trouble placing an order with Clearpay, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Clearpay may have rejected your application to pay on account. We’d recommend choosing another type of payment or placing an order for a smaller amount.
- Clearpay may not have been able to check your details using the billing address that you’ve provided. You’ll need to make sure that your billing address is the same address that your bank/credit cards are registered to.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Clearpay statements. Once these are paid off, try Clearpay again.
- If you’ve recently paid off outstanding statements, please allow 24 hours before trying to pay through Clearpay again.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your Date of Birth. If you haven’t used Clearpay before and you’re shipping to a different address to your billing address, the payment may be declined.
Clearpay are an independent payment provider and Blair Boulevard have no influence over whether your payment will be accepted or not. If you have any trouble placing an order with Clearpay, please contact Clearpay Customer Service